In-app feedback, ratings, reviews and customer support.
All in one powerful SDK
Give customers an outlet to provide feedback in a private manner. This helps lower your negative store reviews and boosts customer happiness.
Customers who love your app will become evangelists. If they aren’t satisfied, start a conversation and learn how to convert your biggest critics into loyal fans.
Guide happy customers to an app store, and watch your positive reviews increase and your star rating improve.
Only 1% of mobile customers are vocal with their feedback. Tap into the other 99% to learn how to provide an even better customer experience.