Mobile App Customer Engagement

In-app feedback, ratings, reviews and customer support.
All in one powerful SDK


Intercept negative feedback

Intercept negative feedback

Give customers an outlet to provide feedback in a private manner. This helps lower your negative store reviews and boosts customer happiness.

Gauge customer sentiment

Gauge customer sentiment

Customers who love your app will become evangelists. If they aren’t satisfied, start a conversation and learn how to convert your biggest critics into loyal fans.

Boost 5-star ratings

Boost 5-star ratings

Guide happy customers to an app store, and watch your positive reviews increase and your star rating improve.

Activate the silent majority

Activate the silent majority

UOnly 1% of mobile customers are vocal with their feedback. Tap into the other 99% to learn how to provide an even better customer experience.

© Apptenium 2019